Greg Yurek, presented an update on high temperature superconductor (HTS) wires and applications at the 10th annual meeting of the International Superconductivity Industry Summit (ISIS-10) in Santa Fe, New Mexico, March 14-16, 2002.
What does ISIS stand for?
ISIS stands for International Superconductivity Industry Summit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISIS
We have 264 other meanings of ISIS in our Acronym Attic
- International Science Information Service
- International Security Information Service
- International Society for Infromation Studies
- International Society on Infant Studies
- International Species Information System
- International Species Inventory System
- International Spinal Injection Society (now International Spinal Intervention Society)
- International Spinal Intervention Society (formerly International Spinal Injection Society)
- International Splined Interface Standard (bicycle crank and bottom bracket interface)
- International Study of Infarct Survival
- Internet Sexuality Information Services (resource)
- Internet Shopping Is Safe
- Internet Student Information System
- Interoperability and Standardization of Information Systems
- Investigative Support Information System
- Investigative Support Information System (US FBI)
- Iowa Student Information System (University of Iowa)
- Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (group)
- Isochronal Scheduled Inspection System
- Italian Silicon Sphere