In addition, the Institute shares the joy of discovery with students, teachers and the general public through a full array of educational outreach activities including the International Summer School for Young Physicists, the EinsteinPlus National Teachers' Workshop on Modern Physics and Physica Phantastica in-class visits across Canada.
What does ISSYP stand for?
ISSYP stands for International Summer School for Young Physicists (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Information Systems Security Working Group
- Italy Stationing and Sovereignty Working Group
- Integrated and Sustainable Solid Waste Management
- International Society for the Study of Work and Organizational Values
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health
- International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (Washington, DC)
- Internet Security Systems Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Internetworking Security Services Expert (The Netherlands)
- International Specialized Symposium on Yeasts
- I'm So Sure You Get the Idea
- Integrated Sensing Systems
- Fraunhofer Institut für Schicht- und Oberflächentechnik (Germany)
- I'm So Tired (Beatles song)
- Ice Surface Temperature
- Idle Shutdown Timer
- Iliff School of Theology (Denver, CO)
- Imaging Science Team (US NASA)
- Imaging Systems and Techniques (IEEE conference)
- Immunosuppressive Therapy
- Imperial Service Troops (UK and India)