ISAT refers to the International Subarachnoid Aneurysm Trial, and ISUIA refers to the International Study of Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms.
What does ISUIA stand for?
ISUIA stands for International Study of Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Iowa State University Fencing Club (student club)
- Idaho State University Federal Credit Union
- International Symposium on Underground Freight Transportation
- India SAP (Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing) User Group
- Intel Supercomputer Users Group
- International Sybase User Group (Dublin, CA)
- International Symposium on Ultrafine Grained Steels (materials engineering)
- International Symposium on Ultrafine Grained Structures
- International Society for Urban Health
- Intelligent Social User Interfaces (human interaction)
- Iowa State University Limnology Laboratory (Ames, Iowa)
- Infant of Substance Using Mother (pediatrics)
- Initiative for Special Uses of Music (Japan)
- Intelligence Summary
- International Summer University Macedonia
- Islamic Society of the University of Miami (Miami, FL)
- International Symposium on Uncertainty Modeling and Analysis
- Inquiring Skeptics of Upper New York
- International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Study of Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms (ISUIA) Investigators.
CHICAGO, July 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Data from the International Study of Unruptured Intracranial Aneurysms (ISUIA), published today in The Lancet, provided substantial new evidence showing that aneurysm size, location and a previous history of a ruptured aneurysm are the best predictors of future aneurysmal ruptures.