University websites will guide you to their respective international student offices, and to connect with the Indian community in the university, type in a popular surname.
What does ISO stand for?
ISO stands for International Student Office (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISO
We have 376 other meanings of ISO in our Acronym Attic
- Intermediary Services Organization
- Internal Sales Order
- Internal Service Order
- International Organization for Standardization
- International Satellite Organization
- International Scholar Office (University of California, San Diego)
- International Science Olympiad
- International Socialist Organization
- International Society of Organbuilders
- International Standards Organization (common, but incorrect)
- International Student Organization
- International Switch Operations
- Internet Sales Outlet
- Interservice Support Office
- Interstedelijk Studenten Overleg (Netherlands student organization)
- Intraseasonal Oscillation
- Isochronal Inspection (USAF; scheduled maintenance for aircraft)
- Isochronical Inspection (USAF; phase of aircraft maintenance)
- Isolated Power (baseball statistic)
- Isolation (sports play-calling, especially basketball)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Good use of authoritative sources in the international student office on campus as well as those sources involved in law enforcement.
There are advertising costs, payments to agents abroad, the extra costs on registrars and international student offices, the costs of trips abroad for university staff.
Franken, formerly the Chief of the International Student Office at the U.
``Plus, they have an international student office here and they help us a lot.
Susan Bender, director of the international student office at University of Nevada, Reno, said the online system is clogged by the number of schools trying to access it during the day.