ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- It is highly possible that US President Barack Obama's presidential rival, Republican Mitt Romney, who is considered too close to Israel, will strongly urge Turkey to get along with Israel if he is elected, according to a new report by the Ankara-based International Strategic Research Organization (USAK).
What does ISRO stand for?
ISRO stands for International Strategic Research Organization (Turkish think tank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISRO
We have 19 other meanings of ISRO in our Acronym Attic
- Innovation Systems Research Network (University of Toronto; Canada)
- International Scholarly Research Network (journal series)
- International Standard Technical Report Number
- Internet Signal Radio Network
- Incest Survivors Resource Network International
- Index of Sex Role Orientation (pscyhology)
- Indian Space Research Organisation (Bangalore, India)
- Indian Standard Round Bar (steel construction)
- International Securities Regulatory Organisation
- International Society of Radiation Oncology
- Isle Royale National Park (US National Park Service)
- International Ship Registry of Cambodia (Cambodian consulate; Busan, South Korea)
- Immediate Science Research Opportunity Program (Bard College; New York)
- International Security Research and Outreach Programme (Canada)
- In-Service Readiness Process/Plan/Procedure
- Information Systems Rules Panel (Bellcore)
- Institut Supérieur de Rééducation Psychomotrice (French: Higher Institute of Psychomotor Rehabilitation)
- Institute for the Study of Religion in Politics
- Institutional Society of Risk Professionals (est. 2011)
- Integrated Submission and Remittance Processing (System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Davutoglu and Rudd will attend a panel discussion held by International Strategic Research Organization.
Sedat Laciner, a director at Ankara's International Strategic Research Organization, told the Turkish daily newspaper TODAY'S ZAMAN that the two episodes may be connected, UPI reported.
Premier Eroglu is visiting Ankara to give a conference upon invitation by International Strategic Research Organization (ISRO).
Eroglu visited Ankara to give a conference upon invitation by International Strategic Research Organization (ISRO).
Premier Eroglu will pay a visit to the capital to give a conference upon invitation by International Strategic Research Organization (ISRO).