Mike has served in a number of roles within the XBRL community and currently serves on the International Steering Committee as Vice-Chairman.
What does ISC stand for?
ISC stands for International Steering Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISC
We have 752 other meanings of ISC in our Acronym Attic
- International Society of Citriculture
- International Society of Cryosurgery (Italy)
- International Society of Cryptozoology
- International Softball Congress (Farmington, UT)
- International Softswitch Consortium
- International Songwriting Competition
- International Sorting Center (USPS)
- International Space Corporation
- International Speedway Corporation
- International Standards Council (International Code Council)
- International Steering Committee on the Economic Advancement of Rural Women
- International Stem Cell Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- International Storytelling Center
- International Student Center (various locations)
- International Student Conference
- International Student Council
- International Students' Campaign (Oxford University Student Union; UK)
- International Studies Center
- International Study Center (Boston College)
- International Study Circle
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the project's international steering committee, he will investigate the role of engineering and urban systems in phosphorus sustainability.
To enable further expansion of its work, the Water Futures Partnership hopes to evolve into the Water Futures Initiative establishing an International Steering Committee and secretariat.
Australia and South Africa are the last two candidates in a five-year competition that has seen an international steering committee narrow the field from five proposals to two.
PARIS, May 10, 2011 (WAFA) -- The international steering committee of Freedom Flotilla 2 announced Tuesday that the sailing ofthe Flotillato the Gaza Strip will be postponed till late June.
The 14 member organizations of the international steering committee for the campaign for ratification of the migrants' rights convention (Steering Committee), representing a broad range of international, inter-governmental and civil society organizations active in the field of human rights protection and promotion for migrants, intend to offer with this guide an awareness-raising tool for the encouragement of more accurate and positive references and portrayals of migrants among public officials and other opinion leaders.
Archbishop Colin Johnson of the diocese of Toronto has been appointed chair of the international steering committee for Theological Education for the Anglican Communion (TEAC).
He and his family then moved to Mexico City, where he founded a diagnostic laboratory and continued to use his expertise on rabies as a member of the Mexican International Steering Committee for the Rabies in the Americas Conference.