Europe-based Mittal acquired the Weirton plant in April as part of its purchase of the former International Steel Group (ISG) of Richfield, Ohio.
What does ISG stand for?
ISG stands for International Steel Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISG
We have 230 other meanings of ISG in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Services Gateway (Sprint)
- Integrated Services Group (various locations)
- Integrated Solutions Group (formerly Computerland)
- Integrated Starter/Generator
- Intelligence Support Group
- Intelligent Services Gateway (Cisco)
- Intermarket Surveillance Group
- Internal Stable Globalization (psychology)
- International Security Group, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Series Gold (Association of Tennis Professionals; tournaments)
- Internet Safety Group (New Zealand)
- Internet Support Group (Deutsche Bank)
- Interoperability Steering Group (US DoD)
- Intersite Gateway
- Intuitive Solutions Group (Ontario, Canada)
- Investment Services Group
- Iraq Stabilization Group (US State Department)
- Iraq Study Group
- Iraq Survey Group
- Anti-Invariant Surface Glycoprotein 70
Samples in periodicals archive:
RICHFIELD, Ohio, April 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Stockholders of International Steel Group Inc.
23bn) in stock and then take over Ohio-based International Steel Group for a mix of stock and cash valuing the company at around $4.
Justice Department has approved the proposed merger of International Steel Group Inc.
Steel firm makes bid for Bethlehem PHILADELPHIA - International Steel Group offered to buy Bethlehem Steel's steel mills and related assets Monday and bring the once-mighty industrial giant out of bankruptcy.
The VEBA trust was established in 2002 through negotiations between the United Steelworkers and International Steel Group (ISG), which has since been acquired by Mittal Steel USA.
In April, Mittal Steel completed a merger with International Steel Group, one of the largest steel producers in North America.
The words the company uses to describe itself in press releases outline the philosophy behind ISG's strategy: "The International Steel Group was organized by W.