Summary: Muscat: The Ministry of Information, in collaboration with the UK International Standard Book Number (ISBN) .
What does ISBN stand for?
ISBN stands for International Standard Book Number
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISBN
We have 5 other meanings of ISBN in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for the Study of Business Markets
- International School of Business and Media (est. 2000; Pune, India)
- International School of Business Management (Switzerland)
- International Society of Behavioral Medicine
- Introduction to the Scientific Basis of Medicine
- International Symposium on Biological and Medical Data Analysis
- International Symposium on Biomedical Engineering
- International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting
- Integrated Satellite Business Network (Hughes)
- International Society for Behavioral Neuroscience
- Internationale Standard Buch Nummer (German Version: International Standard Book Number)
- Irondequoit Sports Broadcasting Network (Irondequoit High School; Rochester, NY)
- Islamic Speakers Bureau of Nebraska (Omaha, NE)
- International Standard Band Name Code
- International Society for Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Immoblien-Service Bad Oeynhausen (German real estate company)
- Independent/Small Business Owners (website)
- International Security and Bodyguard Organisation (various locations)
- Islamic States Broadcasting Organization
- Islamitische Scholen Besturen Organisatie (Dutch: Islamic Schools Control Organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, Dec 31 (ONA)--- The Ministry of Information, in collaboration with the UK International Standard Book Number (ISBN) Agency, started granting the ISBN in the Sultanate.
com website can arrange to have a real-time quote prepared for them by entering the International Standard Book Number (ISBN) for the books they wish to sell.
Habeeb believes that the International Standard Book Number (ISBN), what he describes as "the lynchpin of the Western publishing industry," is key.
com) to purchase a set of International Standard Book Numbers (ISBN), a unique 10-digit number that identifies one title or edition of a title.
Readers and publishers who wish to call attention to recent works, including reprints, are requested to send the following bibliographical information to the Checklist editor: author, title, name and address of publisher, date of publication, price (including postage and handling), binding (cloth or paper), International Standard Book Number (ISBN), and order address.
The following identification systems are currently available and should be used for identifying traditional resources: International Standard Book Number (ISBN): [ISBN, 2003]: "The ISBN is a unique machine-readable identification number, which marks any book unmistakably.
com buys the largest variety of new and used books in three easy steps: 1) Enter the books' International Standard Book Numbers (ISBNs).