International SPA Association (ISPA) members around the world are offering men's only packages that are perfect for the man's retreat.
What does ISPA stand for?
ISPA stands for International Spa Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISPA
We have 65 other meanings of ISPA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Space and Planetary Astrophysics
- Instituto Superior de Psicologia Aplicada (Portugal)
- Instrument for Structural Policies for Pre-Accession
- Instrument for Structural Policy for Pre-Accession (EU)
- Internal Shorted Patch Antenna
- International School Psychology Association
- International SharePoint Professionals Association (software)
- International Skat Players Association (German card game)
- International Sleep Products Association
- International Society of Parametric Analysts
- International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing and Applications
- Internet Service Providers Association
- Internet Service Providers Austria
- Internet Spyware Prevention Act
- Iowa School Psychologists Association
- Irish Social Policy Association
- ISDN Packet (Driver)
- Istituto di Scienze delle Produzioni Alimentari
- Istituto Sperimentale Psicodinamica Applicata (Italian: Research Institute of Applied Psychotherapy)
- Internet Service Providers of the UK
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spas have become experts at offering treatments that let spa-goers experience what the local area is all about while still getting the results they crave," the New York Daily quoteed Lynne McNees, International Spa Association President as saying.
International Spa Association (ISPA) president Lynne McNees said: "Just like in the 1980s when you had to have a fitness centre, today you have to have a spa in your property in order to stay competitive.
Research sponsored by the International Spa Association in 2004 found medical spas growing by 109% in the previous two years, versus 26% for spas as a whole.
The Beardmore Spa is a British International Spa Association approved school that delivers many high-quality training programmes.
The Serenity Spa is the only spa in the region to hold a Five-Wave rating from the British International Spa Association.
In 2003, 29 percent of all spa customers were men, up from 24 percent in 2002, the International Spa Association reports.
She also is one of the founding members of C200 (The Committee of 200), an organization of women entrepreneurs and high-level corporate leaders, and was instrumental in creating the International Spa Association (ISPA), of which she was one of its first board members.