The band, which has previously embarked on eight world and regional tours, performing for over four million fans, recently wrapped a 16-city tour through Latin America and won four awards at the prestigious Vina del Mar International Song Festival, including the festival's top award.
What does ISF stand for?
ISF stands for International Song Festival
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISF
We have 251 other meanings of ISF in our Acronym Attic
- International School Frankfurt
- International Science Foundation
- International Seed Federation (Switzerland)
- International Sepsis Forum
- International Shinto Foundation
- International Shipping Federation
- International Ski Federation
- International Snowboarding Federation
- International Society of Financiers, Inc.
- International Softball Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The showstopping Millionaires won themselves hundreds of new fans with a scintillating performance in our first show of the season, which also featured international song festival winner, Robbie Rae and pint-sized entertainer and compere Eddie Angel.
Damascus, (SANA) -- Syrian singer Khaldoun al-Hinnawi won a gold prize at Alexandria International Song Festival for his song "La Tecbari".