Biopure Corporation (Cambridge, MA; 617-234-6826) announced that its investigational hemoglobin-based oxygen therapeutic, Hemopure (hemoglobin glutamer - 250 (bovine)), has been shown to improve tissue oxygenation and prevent tissue damage in ischemic conditions relating to hemorrhagic shock, brain hypoxia and heart attack, according to results from pharmacology studies recently reported at the 27th Annual Meeting of the International Society on Oxygen Transport to Tissue (ISOTT) at Dartmouth College (Hanover, NH).
What does ISOTT stand for?
ISOTT stands for International Society on Oxygen Transport to Tissue
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ISOTT in our Acronym Attic
- International Symposium on Olfaction and Taste
- Island in the Sea of Time (Stephen Michael Stirling novel)
- Interservice Occupational Task Analysis Program
- International Symposium on Object Technologies for Advanced Software
- In-Situ Oxidative Technologies
- In Searth of the Knowlege
- Institute for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (Canada)
- In Search of the Lost Chord (Moody Blues album)
- In Search of the Miraculous (PD Ouspensky book)
- I'm Sick Of This Stuff (polite form)
- International Standards Organization Viscosity Grade (lubrication measure)
- Iceland Scotland Overflow Water (geophysics)
- Informed Students of the World
- Institute of Social Work (Nigeria)
- Intelligence Specialist Of the Watch
- Internal Statement of Work
- International School Of Worship
- International Student Organization Wageningen (Netherlands)
- Internet Society of Ex Amway Distributors With Web Pages
- Intelligence Specialist of the Year (commendation; US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barnikol at the 26th annual meeting of the International Society on Oxygen Transport to Tissue (ISOTT) in Budapest.
and head of the Department for Clinical Physiology at the Private University Whitten/Herdecke, Germany, at the 26th annual meeting of the International Society on Oxygen Transport to Tissue (ISOTT) in Budapest.