just published in Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, the official journal of the International Society of Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology.
What does ISRTP stand for?
ISRTP stands for International Society of Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Interactive Storytelling using RST Relations
- International Society for Research in Science and Technology
- Incidental Serial Reaction Time (mental health)
- Institute of Statistical Research and Training (University of Dhaka)
- Intel System Recovery Tool (software)
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Targeting
- Internal Security Response Team
- International Spinal Research Trust
- Iowa Society of Radiologic Technologists (Monticello, IA)
- International Symposium on Regulatory Testing and Animal Welfare
- In-Situ Resource Utilization
- Industrial Statistics Research Unit (University of Newcastle; Newcastle, England, UK)
- Islamic Society of Rutgers University
- Istituto Sviluppo Risorse Umane (Italian: Human Resources Development Institute)
- Institution of Structural Engineers
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance Vehicle
- International Symposium on Respiratory Viral Infections
- Inter-State River Water Disputes (Act regarding water sharing in India)
- Interchangeability, Substitutability, & Replaceability Working List
- Inter-State Raw Water Transfer Project (Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smith addressed the attendees of a conference organized by the International Society of Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology on June 20, 2002.
BG Medicine today announced that it is scheduled to give a presentation at the International Society of Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology Workshop: Progress and Barriers to Incorporating Alternative Toxicological Methods in the U.