He is the immediate past president of the International Society of Refractive Keratoplasty, has published over 300 articles in refereed journals, as well as 50 chapters in books, and recently co-edited two books.
What does ISRK stand for?
ISRK stands for International Society of Refractive Keratoplasty
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ISRK in our Acronym Attic
- International Soil Reference and Information Centre
- International Search & Rescue Incident Database
- Iowa State Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Instrument for Soundscape Recognition, Identification and Evaluation (project; UK)
- International Society for Research on Internet Interventions
- Institut für Seevölkerrecht und Internationales Meeresumweltrecht (German: Institute for the Law of the Sea and International Marine Environmental Law)
- Innovation and Science Research Investments Program (University of Alberta, Canada)
- Information Systems Research Institute of Russia (Russia State Research Institute for Information Systems)
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Information Service
- International Symposium on Reactive Intermediates and Unusual Molecules
- Information Systems Research Lab
- Information Systems Research Library
- Intelligent Search by Reinforcement Learning (programming)
- International Society for Religion Literature and Culture (The Netherlands)
- International Symposium on River and Lake Environment
- In Situ Rate Monitor (Mirra)
- Information Security Risk Management
- Information Systems Risk Management
- Institute of Sport and Recreation Management
- Instrumentation System Requirement Memorandum