He has been named chairman of a working group of Commission II of the International Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, an organization focused on international GIS research projects.
What does ISP stand for?
ISP stands for International Society of Photogrammetry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISP
We have 685 other meanings of ISP in our Acronym Attic
- Intermediate Service Part
- International Scholars Program (various schools)
- International School of Paris (Paris, France)
- International Scientific Projects
- International Security Policy
- International Security Program
- International Service Personnel
- International Service Program
- International Settlements Policy
- International Signaling Point
- International Society of Postmasters
- International Software Products (various locations)
- International Specialty Products
- International Speed Post (Pakistan)
- International Standard Problem
- International Standardized Profile
- International Studies and Programs
- Internet Selective Polling
- Internet Service Provider (most common)
- Internet Solution Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ryan received his Bachelor of Science and Masters of Science in Engineering from the University of Washington and has been active in many societies and committees related to the use of high accuracy measurement systems, including the American Society of Photogrammetry (ASP), the International Society of Photogrammetry (ISP), American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM) and Coordinate Measuring Systems Committee (CMSC).