What does ISPHS stand for?
ISPHS stands for International Society of Phonetic Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Society of Psychiatric Genetics
- Internet Special Projects Group (Charles Sturt University; New South Wales, Australia)
- Irish Seafood Producers Group (Galway, Ireland)
- In-Situ Prompt Gamma-Ray Activation Analysis
- In Situ Prosthetic Graft Replacement
- International Society for Posture and Gait Research
- Incompressible Smothed Particle Hydrodynamics (computational fluid dynamics)
- Inspire Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- International Society of Professional Hypnosis (psychology)
- International Society for Peace and Human Rights (Canada)
- Illinois State Psychiatric Institute (Chicago, IL)
- Institute for the Study of Privacy Issues (Canada; est. 1997)
- Integrated Systems Processes and Infrastructure
- International Society for Performance Improvement
- International Society for Pest Information (Germany)
- International Standard Party Identifier (media content identification system)
- International Strategy and Policy Institute (est. 1994; Chicago, IL)
- International Software Process Improvement Certification (International Institute for Software Process; Golden Valley, MN)
- International Standardized Profile Implementation - Conformance Statement
- In Silico Proteome Integrated Data Environment Resource (Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council; UK)