In addition to his board membership at DCAT, Boyer is a member of the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE) and the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS).
What does ISPE stand for?
ISPE stands for International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISPE
We have 44 other meanings of ISPE in our Acronym Attic
- Information Security Program Elements
- Information Systems Processing Equipment
- Initial State Peacetime Establishment
- Institute for Studies and Power Engineering (Bucharest, Romania)
- Institute for the Study of Planet Earth (University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ)
- Institute of Swimming Pool Engineers (UK)
- Institution of Professional Engineers (New Zealand)
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering
- International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology
- International Society for Philosophical Enquiry (non-profit global scientific-philosophical society founded in 1974)
- International Society of Productivity Enhancement
- Iranian Society of Petroleum Engineering
- Information Security Practice and Experience Conference
- International Space Physics Educational Consortium
- Italian Society for Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetology
- International Society of Protocol and Etiquette Professionals (started in 2002)
- Illinois State Police Emergency Radio Network (155.475 Mhz)
- Institute for the Study of Prolonged Exposure Syndrome
- International Standardized Profile Executable Test Suite
- Ivanovo State Power Engineering University (Russia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is on the Board of Directors of the Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) and is a member of the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE).
The International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE) awarded Dave DiProspero, Principal at Stantec, the prestigious Max Seales Yonker Member of the Year Award at their Annual Meeting held November 5-8 in Orlando, Florida.
His professional affiliations have included the Parenteral Drug Association, the Michigan Medical Device Association, the American Association for Respiratory Care, the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers, the North American Membrane Society, and the American Filtration and Separations Society, where he served as Vice Chairman and member of the Board of Directors.
He is a member of the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers and Columbia University's Executive Education Leadership Program.
She serves on the Advisory Board of the University of Pittsburgh Mascaro Sustainability Initiative and is a member of the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE).
He is a Licensed Professional Engineer in New Jersey and his professional affiliations include membership in the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers, and the Parenteral Drug Association.
He is a member of the Parenteral Drug Association, The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society (ISA), and the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE).