The initial organizations participating in this initiative are: * Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality * American Hospital Association * Centers for Disease Control and Prevention * Infectious Diseases Society of America * Institute for Healthcare Improvement * International Society of Microbial Resistance * Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations * National Quality Forum * Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America * United States Department of Health and Human Services * Veterans Administration * VHA Inc.
What does ISMR stand for?
ISMR stands for International Society of Microbial Resistance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISMR
We have 4 other meanings of ISMR in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Summer Monsoon Rainfall
- Indiana Society of Mining and Reclamation
- Information System Maintenance and Re-engineering
- Information Systems Management Resources
- Interagency Subcommittee on Medical Rehabilitation
- Internal System for Movement Restoration
- International School of Management & Research (India)
- International Sheet Metal Review
- International Society for Maxillofacial Rehabilitation
- International Society for Molecular Recognition
- International Symposium on Mixed Reality
- International Symposium on Multifunctional Reactors
- Internet Stock Market Resources, Inc.
- Irrigation System Management Research
- International Symposium on Minimal Residual Cancer
- Iowa Student Medical Research Club
- International Advocate for Glycoprotein Storage Diseases (formerly International Society for Mannosidosis & Related Diseases)
- International Society for Mannosidosis & Related Diseases (now International Advocate for Glycoprotein Storage Diseases)
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Inventory Supported Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (Precision Aviation Group; Atlanta, GA)