IntraOp Medical Corporation (OTCBB: IOPM) today announced the results of several cancer research studies that were presented at the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) Conference, November 30 to December 3 in Venice, Italy, by members of the International Society of Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (ISIORT).
What does ISIORT stand for?
ISIORT stands for International Society of Intraoperative Radiation Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Sustainability Indicators Network (est. 2001)
- Invasive Species Information Node
- Immediate Superior-In-Command (US Navy)
- Integrated Strategic Infrastructure Networks in Europe (EU)
- International Society for the Intercommunication of New Ideas
- International Symposium on Integrated Network Management
- International Symposium on Intelligent and Networked Systems
- Instrument Serial Input/Output
- International Security Industry Organization
- Israel Security Industry Organization (trade association)
- Interservice Space Intelligence Operations Senior Course (US Army Space Command; Colorado Springs, CO)
- I'm Stuck in Paradise (website)
- Indonesian Society of Investment Professionals
- Information Sharing Integration Platform
- Initiative for State Infrastructure Protection
- Institute for Signal and Information Processing
- Integrated Service Improvement Programme (National Health Service; UK)
- Integrated Signal/Information Processing
- Intelligent Storage Interconnect Platform
- Intermediate-Size Inducer Pump
Samples in periodicals archive:
Calvo, past President of the International Society of Intraoperative Radiation Therapy, is one of the world's leading specialists in IORT treatments and is the author or co-author of numerous books and articles on the use of IORT in the treatment of cancer patients.