The International Society of Doctors for the Environment is an independent, non-governmental organization (NGO) created in 1990 by medical professionals, including doctors, clinicians, and researchers concerned about the rise in incidence of pathological conditions related to environmental degradation.
What does ISDE stand for?
ISDE stands for International Society of Doctors for the Environment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISDE
We have 18 other meanings of ISDE in our Acronym Attic
- Inter-Symbol Decision-Directed
- interactive software design and development
- International Society for Design and Development in Education
- Information Systems Design and Development Foundation (The Netherlands)
- Internet Systems Design, Development and Integration (Australia)
- Integrated Social Development Effort (Bangladesh)
- Inter-System Data Exchange
- International Six Days Enduro (off-road motorcycle race)
- International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus
- International Society of Difference Equations
- International Symposium on Digital Earth
- Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act
- Independent Software Developers Forum
- International Soil Data Exchange File
- International Symposium on Discharges and Electrical Insulation in Vacuum
- International Symposium on Data Engineering and Management (information systems)
- Indian Society for Development and Environment Research
- Individual School Drug Education Strategy (Victoria, Australia)
- Illegal Self Defense Force
- Importance Sampling Density Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lorenzo Tomatis International Society of Doctors for the Environment Trieste, Italy E-mail: ltomatis@hotmail.