The test, presented at the March 2000 meeting of the International Society of Dermatopathology, was developed by staining normal and cancerous skin cells with fluorescent dye to identify a common set of chromosomal abnormalities to which pathologists can refer.
What does ISDP stand for?
ISDP stands for International Society of Dermatopathology (Half Moon Bay, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISDP
We have 73 other meanings of ISDP in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Social Democratic Party (Germany)
- Industry and Science Development Program (Canada)
- Industry Standard Discovery Protocol (computing)
- Information System Development Process
- Information Systems Design Plan
- Inmate Subject to the Death Penalty
- Innovative Software Direct Products Plc (London Plus Market)
- Institute for Security and Development Policy (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Integrated Ship Design and Production (Intergraph CAD software)
- International Society for Developmental Psychobiology (San Antonio Texas)
- IPTV Services Delivery Platform (Cisco)
- International Symposium on Data, Privacy and E-Commerce (IEEE)
- Institute of Social Development and Public Policy (Beijing Normal University; Beijing, China)
- International Society of Diagnostic Quantitative Pathology
- Il Secolo Della Rete (Italian: Century of the Network; est. 2003)
- Information Services Division Request
- International Shipping Destination Room
- International Society for Diatom Research (est. 1985)
- International Strategy for Disaster Reduction
- Inventory Shipment Discrepancy Report