Cohen also presented the paper this June in Paris, France, at the International Conference on Craniofacial and Maxillofacial Distraction, followed by a presentation at the International Society of Craniofacial Surgery in Visby, Sweden.
What does ISCFS stand for?
ISCFS stands for International Society of Craniofacial Surgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ISCFS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated SATCOM, CTPS (Centralized Telemetry Processing System) FOV1 (Flight Ops Version 1)
- Inter School Christian Fellowship (Australia)
- Inter-System Control Facility
- International Small Companies Fund (various organizations)
- International Stem Cell Forum (est. 2003)
- Islamic Society of Central Florida
- Island Special Constabulary Force (Jamaica)
- Isometric Strength of Cervical Flexion
- Ice Skating Club of Fort Collins (Colorado)
- Institute for the Study of Children, Families and Communities (Eastern Michigan University)
- Institute for the Study of Children, Families and Social Issues (UK)
- Information for School & College Governors
- Information Systems Control Group
- Institutional and Socioeconomic Coordinating Group
- International School on Crystal Growth
- International Somalia Contact Group (UN)
- International Standard Chainguide (mountain bikes)
- Italian Spinone Club of Great Britain (non-AKC dog breed)
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Islamic Shura Council of Greater New Orleans