What does SAWE stand for?
SAWE stands for International Society of Allied Weight Engineers, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAWE
We have 4 other meanings of SAWE in our Acronym Attic
- Space/Size and Weight Constraints
- Sustained Abdominal Wall Contraction
- Symposium on Advanced Wound Care
- Southern Association of Workers Compensation Administrators
- South Australian Workers Compensation Appeal Tribunal
- Save the Ancient Wemyss Caves Society
- Statewide Aquatic Wildlife Conservation Strategy (Division of Aquatic Resources; Hawaii)
- Submarine Acoustic Warfare Control System
- Solid Amine Water Desorbed
- Southern Association of Wholesale Distributors (Suwanee, GA)
- Senior All Womens Epee (fencing)
- Simulated Area Weapons Effects
- Society of Aeronautical Weight Engineers (est. 1939; Los Angeles, CA)
- South Asian Women Entrepreneurs
- Simulated Area Weapons Effects/Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System II
- Simulated Area Weapons Effect - Radio Frequency
- South African Wind Energy Association
- System for Automatic Wind Extraction from Geostationary Satellite
- South African Women Entrepreneurs Network
- South Africa Wind Energy Programme (South African Minsiter of Minerals and Energy)