Kania has taught journalism and has served on the board of directors of the International Society for the Protection of Mustangs and Burros.
What does ISPMB stand for?
ISPMB stands for International Society for the Protection of Mustangs and Burros
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISPMB
We have 2 other meanings of ISPMB in our Acronym Attic
- In-Situ Particle Monitor
- Informal Security Policy Model
- Information Security Program Management
- Information Systems Project Management
- Instituto Social y Politico de la Mujer (Spanish)
- Intelligent Services and Process Management (workshop)
- International Solar Polar Mission
- International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures
- International Symposium on Physics of Materials
- International Symposium on Plasticity of Metals and Alloys (est. 1972)
- International Society of Plant Molecular Biology
- Information Security Policies Made Easy
- International School of Postgraduate Medical Education (Switzerland)
- International Society for Philosophy of Music Education (various locations)
- International Symposium for Progress in Music Education
- Ideal Sequential Pseudo-Measurement Filter
- International Symposium on Physics of Magnetic Materials
- International Symposium on Precision Mechanical Measurements
- Institute of Strength Physics and Materials Science (Russia)
- International Symposium on Physical Measurements and Signature in Remote Sensing (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The White Sands horses were brought to the Wild Horse Sanctuary by the International Society for the Protection of Mustangs and Burros, based in Scottsdale, Ariz.