6-9 International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty 23rd Annual Congress, Intercontinental Hotel, Festival City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
What does ISTA stand for?
ISTA stands for International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISTA
We have 62 other meanings of ISTA in our Acronym Attic
- Staðlaráð Íslands (Icelandic Standards)
- Incident Support Team - Advance Element
- International Workshop on Intelligent Systems Techniques for Ad Hoc and Wireless Sensor Networks
- Integrated Services Trunk and Other Tie Trunk
- Indiana State Teachers Association
- Information, Science, and Technology Agency (British Columbia)
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Target Acquisition
- International Safe Transit Association
- International Sail Training Association
- International Seed Testing Association
- International Symposium on Technology and Analysis
- Independent Schools Teacher Accreditation Authority (Australia)
- Information Systems Technical Advisory Committee
- Interim Scientific and Technical Advisory Committee
- International Institute of Islamic Thought And Civilization
- International Sepaktakraw Federation
- Internationales Stadion-Fest (Berlin, Germany)
- Information Society Technologies Advisory Group (European Commission)
- International Society of Technology Assessment in Health Care
- Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (India)