25-28: Conference, International Society for Quality in Health Care,Vancouver isqua@isqua.
What does ISQUA stand for?
ISQUA stands for International Society for Quality in Health Care
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Series in Quantitative Marketing (journal)
- International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies
- Information Systems Quality Program
- Internet Software Quality Products
- Information Systems and Quantitative Sciences (various universities)
- Interactive Semi-Qualitative Simulation (computer simulation)
- International Colloquium on Integrable Systems and Quantum Symmetries
- Indian Summer Quilt Show and Conference (Quitters' Guild of North Dakota)
- Irish Society for Quality & Safety in Healthcare (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Symposium on Quantum Theory and Symmetries
- Information Systems Quality at Work (British Computer Society award)
- I Scream Records (est. 1994; Brussels, Belgium)
- Identification Safety Range
- Immediate Serial Recall (memory)
- Immediate Spray Reroute
- Immediate System Recovery (Raxco)
- Implementation Status Report
- Impuesto Sobre la Renta (Spanish: Income Tax; Mexico)
- In School Restriction (punishment)