00 Hardcover International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) book series RA652 This is Volume 11 of an International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) series; it is a product of the ISPRS's Commission VIII - Remote Sensing Applications and Policy Working Group 2 - Health.
What does ISPRS stand for?
ISPRS stands for International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of ISPRS in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa School Public Relations Association (Cedar Rapids)
- Institute for System Programming of RAS (Remote Access Server; Moscow, Russia; est. 1994)
- Institute for the Study and Promotion of Race and Culture (Boston College; Boston, MA)
- Internal Scientific Peer Review Committee (Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center; University of California, Los Angeles)
- International Science Panel on Renewable Energies (International Council for Science; Paris, France)
- Istituto per le Previsioni e le Ricerche Internazionali (Italy, CNR)
- Research Center for Information Systems in Project and Innovation Networks (University of Osnabrueck; Osnabrueck, Germany)
- In Situ Perfused Rat Kidney
- Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserves Limited (New Delhi, India)
- International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
- International Social Policy Research Unit (UK)
- In-Seat Power Supply
- Information Storage and Processing Systems (American Society of Mechanical Engineers division)
- Instruction Set Processor Specification (hardware description languages)
- Integrated Secondary Power System
- Integrated Self Protection System
- Integrated Strike Planning System
- International Ship and Port Facility Security
- International Ship and Port Security
- International Society of Police Surgeons
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) Technical Commission V takes place at the end of June, 2010 after a successful bid was made in Beijing in July 2008.
The workshop, titled "The User and the GEOSS Architecture - Applications for Asia and Pacific Rim," was originated by the IEEE Committee on Earth Observation (CEO) and co-sponsored by the IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS), the IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society, the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) and the International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS).