Taking full advantage of both his influence in the profession and the prestige of the Nobel Prize, Coase helped to found the International Society for New Institutional Economics in 1997, and he served as its first president.
What does ISNIE stand for?
ISNIE stands for International Society for New Institutional Economics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ISNIE in our Acronym Attic
- Information Systems: New Generations (conference)
- International Skin Care Nursing Group
- International Society of Nurses in Genetics
- Independent Service Network International
- Inter Syndicat National des Internes (French: National Inter-Union Internal; internal medicine)
- Intermediate Signaling Network Identification
- International Society of Neuroimmunology (est. 1982; Rome, Italy)
- International Standard Name Identifier (International Organization for Standardization)
- Internet Sports Network, Inc. (Palo Alto, CA)
- Investment Strategy for Northern Ireland (UK)
- International Society for Neuroimaging in Psychiatry (Switzerland)
- International Society of the New Identity Process
- Islamic Society of Northern Illinois University (Northern Illinois University; Dekalb, IL)
- International School of Nuclear Law (Montpellier, France)
- Individual Serviceman Non-Lethal System (paintball gun)
- Imperial Standing Notorious Monster (Final Fantasy)
- Integrated Soil Nutrient Management
- International School of New Media
- International Series of Numerical Mathematics
- International Symposium on Nanomanufacturing (annual conference)