95 Paperback BF637 Co-founders of the Online Therapy Institute/former presidents of the International Society for Mental Health Online explain how the Internet is being used to treat clients.
What does ISMHO stand for?
ISMHO stands for International Society for Mental Health Online
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Sports and Media Group
- International Stoke Mandeville Games Federation
- Island Manager
- Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy (National Informatics Centre; India)
- Intergemeentelijk Samenwerkingsorgaan Midden Holland (Dutch: Inter-Municipal Cooperation Agency Central Holland; Netherlands)
- International Society of Medical Hydrology and Climatology
- International Society of Men's Health (Austria)
- International Symposium on Maritime Hydraulics (conference)
- Inventaire Supplémentaire des Monuments Historiques
- Institute of Social Medicine and Health Economics
- Idaho Sports Medicine Institute (Boise, ID)
- Income Support Mortgage Interest (UK government aid)
- Institute for the Study of Modern Israel (Emory University)
- Integrated Systems Management, Inc.
- International SEMATECH (Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology) Manufacturing Initiative
- International Student Mobility Initiative
- Islamic Scientific Manuscripts Initiative
- International Symposium on Metal Ions in Biology and Medicine
- International Symposium on the Management of Industrial and Corporate Knowledge
- International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
html * Suggested Principles for Online Provision of Mental Health Services International Society for Mental Health Online and Psychiatric Society for Informatics http://www.
info International Society for Mental Health Online (ISMHO) www.
He was one of the founding members and the first president of the International Society for Mental Health Online, a non-profit advocacy organization, and maintains his own top-20 mental health presence at his personal Web site, Psych Central.
All here2listen counselors adhere to the codes of conduct set by the National Board for Certified Counselors, the American Psychological Association, the International Society for Mental Health Online and the Health On the Net Foundation.
com adheres to the codes of conduct set by the National Board for Certified Counselors, the American Psychological Association, the International Society for Mental Health Online and the Health On the Net Foundation.