It is published by Elsevier and is the official journal of the International Society for Intelligence Research.
What does ISIR stand for?
ISIR stands for International Society for Intelligence Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISIR
We have 21 other meanings of ISIR in our Acronym Attic
- International Society for Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- International Symposium on Imprecise Probabilities and Their Applications
- In Service In Reserve
- Induction-Start Induction-Run (motors)
- Initial Sample Inspection Report
- Institut des Systèmes Intelligents et de Robotique (Paris, France)
- Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research (Japan)
- Institutional Student Information Report
- Integrated System of Information Resources
- International Society for Impotence Research
- International Society for Inventory Research (Budapest, Hungary)
- Items of Special Interest Reporting
- Institute of Standards & Industrial Research of Iran
- International Sorption Information Retrieval System
- International Symposium on Implicit and Robust Systems
- International Symposium on Intelligent Robotic Systems (annual conference)
- Information Security Incident Response Team (Audit-Information Systems; online security group)
- I'm Sorry - I'll Read That Again
- International Society for Influenza and other Respiratory Virus Diseases (England professional society)
- Illinois Student Information System (software)