He is a member of the American Academy of Pharmaceutical Physicians, the International Cardiac Electrophysiology Society, the International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology, the Drug Information Association, and the International Scientific Committee on Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia-Cardiomyopathy.
What does ISHNE stand for?
ISHNE stands for International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Symposium on Moisture and Humidity
- International Symposium on the History of Mathematics
- Illinois Society for Healthcare Marketing and Public Relations (Naperville, IL)
- Improved SOF HF Manpack Radio System
- Industrial Safety & Hygiene News
- Industrial Safety and Health News (Troy, MI)
- International Science and Health Network (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- International Society for the History of the Neurosciences
- International Standard Hemp Number (plant identification)
- International Spa, Herbs and Natural Cosmetics (Indonesia; exhibition)
- Integrated Surface Hourly Observations (US NOAA)
- Inter-Segment Hand-Off/Hand-Over
- Inter-System Handover (wireless networking protocol; also seen as ISH)
- International Snowmobile Hall of Fame
- International Swimming Hall of Fame
- Intelligence Shop
- Intelligence Shop Client-Tier
- Intelligence Shop Database
- Intelligence Shop Interfaces
- Intelligence Shop-Middle-Tier
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Joint Congress of the International Society for Holter and Noninvasive Electrocardiology (ISHNE) and the International Society of Electrocardiology (ISE) will take place in Gdansk from June 2 through June 4 and marks the first joint congress of the two societies devoted to the advancement of research, science and education in the field of electrocardiology.