At the recent Annual International Symposium of the International Society for Hematotherapy and Graft Engineering (ISHAGE), the SELECT/Cytomatrix joint venture, Cell Science Therapeutics, Inc.
What does ISHAGE stand for?
ISHAGE stands for International Society for Hematotherapy and Graft Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- InterSource Hardware Asia
- Iowa Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Iowa Stock Horse Association (Iowa City, IA)
- Irish Student Health Association
- Islington and Shoreditch Housing Association (UK)
- Israel Health Advancement for Women
- Israel Secular Humanist Association
- Irish Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists
- International Symposium on the Hybrid Approach to Congenital Heart Disease
- International Society of Hotel Association Executives (Olympia, Washington)
- International Society for Human and Animal Mycology
- Ivan Stop HIV/AIDS Project (South Korea)
- In Situ Hybridization Banding
- Indian Standard Heavy Beam (steel construction)
- Indian Standard High Beam (steel construction)
- International Society on Hypertension in Blacks (Atlanta, GA)
- I Should Have Bought a Book
- Independent Schools and Home-Based Education
- International Society of Hepato-Biliary Pancreatic Radiology
- I Should Have Bought the Book
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kristen Biber, Director of Stem Cell Therapy at CST, presented data on the use of CST's proprietary cell culture technology, Cytomatrix(TM), at the 7th Annual International Symposium of the International Society for Hematotherapy and Graft Engineering (ISHAGE) in Quebec City, Canada.
Viacord has worked closely with the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) and the International Society for Hematotherapy and Graft Engineering (ISHAGE) as well as individual physicians and their patient families to make this a priority for the FDA.