Einhorn has served as Chairman of the Orthopaedics and Musculoskeletal Study Section of the National Institutes of Health, President of the Orthopaedic Research Society, President of the International Society for Fracture Repair, Chairman of both the Committee on Examinations and the Council on Research and Scientific Affairs of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a trustee of the Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation and the National Osteoporosis Foundation.
What does ISFR stand for?
ISFR stands for International Society for Fracture Repair
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISFR
We have 5 other meanings of ISFR in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Small-Form-Factor Pluggable Module
- International Society for Fall Protection (Bainbridge Island, Washington)
- International Society for Fibrinolysis and Proteolysis
- Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- Idaho State Fire Plan Working Group (Boise, ID)
- Ingenieurs Sans Frontieres Quebec (French: Engineers Without Borders; Canada)
- In-Situ Fabrication and Repair (NASA)
- Information Systems Facility Record
- Integrated Star Formation Rate (astronomy)
- International Society for Fluoride Research, Inc.
- International Symposium on Feedstock Recycling (annual conference)
- Instrument System Functional Requirements Document (Cassini mission; US NASA)
- International Society for Regenerative Medicine
- International Society for Fat Research
- International Symposium on Food Rheology and Structure (Institute of Food Science and Nutrition; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Independent School Fees Solutions Ltd. (UK)
- Information Security and Forensics Society (Hong Kong)
- Interim Spent Fuel Storage (nuclear energy industry)
- Interim Support Fund for Somalia (UN)
- Internal Skeletal Fixation System (orthopedics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
be International Society for Fracture Repair The Institute of Orthopaedics The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital Brockley Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 4LP UK Phone: +44 (0)208 909 5303 E-mail: maggie.
Most recently, in September at the International Society for Fracture Repair annual meeting in Strasbourg, France, nine papers and posters were presented on Exogen's low-intensity ultrasound therapy for fracture repair.