Melbourne, Australia, Sep 20, 2010 - (ABN Newswire) - Clinical advances by regenerative medicine company Mesoblast Limited (ASX:MSB) (PINK:MBLTY) were featured prominently at the 39th annual meeting of the International Society for Experimental Hematology (ISEH) and the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS) Asia Pacific meeting, both held over the past several days.
What does ISEH stand for?
ISEH stands for International Society for Experimental Hematology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISEH
We have 1 other meaning of ISEH in our Acronym Attic
- International Sustainable Energy Forum
- Institut Savoisien d'Études Françaises pour Étrangers (French: Savoisien Institute of French Studies for Foreigners; University of Savoy; Savoy, France)
- Independent Safety Engineering Group
- Indirect Segment (assembly language directive)
- Institut des Sciences Économiques et de Gestion (French)
- Institut Supérieur Européen de Gestion et de Commerce
- Instituto Superior de Economia E Gestão
- International Symposium on Environmental Geochemistry
- Industrie-Studien Und Entsorgungsgesellschaft GmbH(German: Industry Studies and Disposal Company GmbH)
- International Society for Ecosystem Health
- International Symposium on Environmental Hydraulics
- Institute for Systems Engineering and Informatics (Ispra, Italy)
- Integrated Science Education Initiative (St. Lawrence University; New York)
- International Society for Ecological Informatics (Adelaide University; Australia)
- International Society for Educational Information (Japan)
- International Society on Early Intervention
- International Symposium on Electrical Insulation (IEEE)
- Information Systems Engineering Integration Center
- Institut Suisse d’Études Interdisciplinaires des Conflicts (French; Switzerland)
- International School Effectiveness and Improvement Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Interim data from this trial was presented at the annual meeting of the International Society for Experimental Hematology and demonstrated that ACTIMID has anti-tumor activity in multiple myeloma and has an acceptable toxicity profile.
As reported at the 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society for Experimental Hematology ("ISEH") held September 27-30, 2006, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and in the November 2006 issue of International Immunopharmacology (available at www.
OTCBB: PLRS) announces they have been chosen to present at the 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the International Society for Experimental Hematology in Minneapolis, Minnesota September 27- 30, 2006.
OTCBB:PLRS), a biotechnology company dedicated to the expansion of stem cells from umbilical cord blood to address a myriad of fatal illnesses, today announced that the Company has been invited to present at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the International Society for Experimental Hematology (ISEH) in New Orleans from July 17th to July 20th, 2004.
Speaking at the International Society for Experimental Hematology meetings, Dr.
MONTE CARLO, Monaco--(BUSINESS WIRE)--July 14, 1999-- Speaking at the International Society for Experimental Hematology meeting in Monaco, Dr.