Eileen Cox is a past-president of the British Phycological Society and of the International Society for Diatom Research, a former Editor-in-chief of the European Journal of Phycology, and has held other key positions on the councils of learned societies.
What does ISDR stand for?
ISDR stands for International Society for Diatom Research (est. 1985)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISDR
We have 25 other meanings of ISDR in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Ship Design and Production (Intergraph CAD software)
- International Society for Developmental Psychobiology (San Antonio Texas)
- International Society of Dermatopathology (Half Moon Bay, CA)
- IPTV Services Delivery Platform (Cisco)
- International Symposium on Data, Privacy and E-Commerce (IEEE)
- Institute of Social Development and Public Policy (Beijing Normal University; Beijing, China)
- International Society of Diagnostic Quantitative Pathology
- Il Secolo Della Rete (Italian: Century of the Network; est. 2003)
- Information Services Division Request
- International Shipping Destination Room
- International Strategy for Disaster Reduction
- Inventory Shipment Discrepancy Report
- Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area (California)
- International Sled Dog Racing Association
- International Semiconductor Device Research Symposium (University of Maryland)
- International Sustainable Development Research Society
- Individual Sewage Disposal Systems
- Information Screening and Delivery System (US Navy)
- Information Screening and Display Subsystem
- Information Systems and Decision Sciences