The International Society for Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (ISCMNS) is a not-for-profit scientific society whose mission is to "promote the understanding, development and application of Condensed Matter Nuclear Science (CMNS) for the benefit of members and the wider community.
What does ISCMNS stand for?
ISCMNS stands for International Society for Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Symposium on Composites Manufacturing (conference)
- Internet Supply Chain Management
- Irish Society of Clinical Microbiologists (est. 1974)
- it.sport.calcio.milan (newsgroup)
- Master Chief Intelligence Specialist (Navy Rating)
- International Society of Combat Martial Artists (Olivehurst, CA)
- Information Systems Council for Management Controls
- International Symposium for Chinese Medicinal Chemists
- International Society for Computational Methods in Engineering
- Ion Selective Carrier Membrane Electrodes
- International School on Condensed Matter Physics (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences)
- International Society of Complementary Medicine Research
- Information System Change Notice
- Inhomogeneous Symmetrical Condensed Node
- Integrated Support Center for Nuclear Nonproliferation and Nuclear Security (Japan Atomic Energy Agency)
- International Society of Citrus Nurserymen
- International Symposium on Computer Networks
- International System for Human Cytogenic Nomenclature
- It Sport Calcio Napoli (Italian newsgroup)
- Islamic Shura Council of North America