This first study drew the attention of the scientific community, particularly at the International Society for Cell Therapy meeting held in Barcelona last May.
What does ISCT stand for?
ISCT stands for International Society for Cell Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISCT
We have 17 other meanings of ISCT in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Small Computer Systems Interface
- SCSI protocol over TCP/IP (IETF draft standard)
- International Symposium on Chinese Spoken Language Processing
- Instituto Superior de Ciências Sociais e Políticas (university in Lisbon, Portugal)
- International Society for Collaborating Scientists in Personalized Medicine (personal health research organization; various locations; est. 2006)
- Industrial Source Complex Short Term (model)
- International Society of Coating Science and Technology (Buffalo, NY)
- Industrial Source Complex Short Term Draft (EPA)
- Infinite Shanghai Communication Terminals Ltd. (Shanghai, China)
- Integrative Social Contract Theory (business ethics)
- International Society for the Classical Tradition (est. 1991; Boston University; Boston, MA)
- International Society of Chen Taijiquan
- International Society of Cleaning Technicians
- International Symposium on Communication Theory and Applications (UK)
- Iowa State County Treasurers Association
- Instituto Superior das Ciências do Trabalho e da Empresa (college in Lisbon, Portugal)
- International Society for Cardiovascular Translational Research (La Jolla, CA)
- International Scientific Council for Trypanosomiasis Research and Control
- International Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Infant Special Care Unit (various locations)