Valuable resources in this area are the International Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication (ISAAC) and the AAC journal, Augmentative and Alternative Communication.
What does ISAAC stand for?
ISAAC stands for International Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISAAC
We have 44 other meanings of ISAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy
- International Service for the Acquisition of Agri-Biotech Applications
- Indirection, Shift, Accumulate, Add and Count (cryptographic random number generator)
- Information Selector and Automatic Copier
- Information Sharing and Analysis Center (North Carolina)
- Integrated Security and Access Control (US FEMA)
- Integrated Survivability Analysis and Assessment Code (trade-off tool)
- Integrated Synchronous and Asynchronous Collaboration
- Integrated Systems And Automated Communications
- Interdistrict School for Arts and Communication
- International Study on Asthma and Allergy in Childhood
- International Symposium on Algorithms and Computation
- International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation
- Internet System for Assessing Autistic Children
- Intelligent System Access to Automated Clinical Charting
- Internet Surfers Alliance Against Fraud
- Information Systems Architectural Advisory Group
- Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York
- International Symposium on Aquatic Animal Health
- Illinois Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Samples in periodicals archive:
5: Conference of the International Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication, Dusseldorf, Germany www.
4-12: Conference, International Society for Augmentative and Alternative Communication, Natal, Brazil.