Lentz discussed clinical results to date in an April 17 presentation at the International Society for Apheresis meeting in Saarbrucken, Germany.
What does ISFA stand for?
ISFA stands for International Society for Apheresis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISFA
We have 10 other meanings of ISFA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Finance and Insurance Science
- Instituto de Saúde da Força Aérea
- Instituto Superior de las Fuerzas Aéreas (Spanish: Air Force Staff College)
- Insurance Scholarship Foundation of America
- Interkulturellen Schule Fortbildung und Ausbildung (German school)
- International Salmon Farmers Association
- International Scientific Film Association
- International Scottish Fold Association
- International Shootfighting Association
- International Soccer Fans Association
- International Society of Financial Analysts
- International Society of Friends of Aetherometry
- International Star Fleet Association
- International String Figure Association (Pasadena, California)
- International Student Financial Aid
- International Symposium on Fluorescein Angiography
- Internet Soccer Fans Association
- Internet Symposium on Food Allergens
- Iowa Society of Financial Analysts Inc
- Irish Science Fiction Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
3, 2002) of THERAPEUTIC APHERESIS, The Official Journal of the International Society for Apheresis.