Results from a clinical trial performed by the Company on the Chronix GLT were presented on September 15, 2004, in Tokyo, Japan, at the International Society for Animal Genetics.
What does ISAG stand for?
ISAG stands for International Society for Animal Genetics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISAG
We have 23 other meanings of ISAG in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management (journal)
- Intelligence Service, Armed Forces of the Philippines
- I Saw a Ghost (band)
- I Suck at Geocaching (Facebook group)
- Immigrant Support Action Group
- Independent Space Advisory Group
- Independent Strategic Assessment Group (Missile Defense Agency)
- Information Systems Activity Group
- Instituto Superior de Administração e Gestão (Portuguese: Institute of Administration and Management)
- Inter-Service Antenna Group
- International Symposium on Andean Geodynamics
- Iranian Students Association at University of Guelph (Canada)
- It Is All Good
- Immosorbent Agglutionations Assay
- International Simulation and Gaming Association
- Industry Standard Architecture Guaranteed Access Time
- I See A Great Need
- International Seniors Amateur Golf Society
- Independent Supervisory Authority for Hunting (UK)
- Instandsetzung Sonderbau Anbauteile Handel GmbH (German forklift company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results from an in-house clinical trial of the GLT were presented September 15, 2004 in Tokyo, Japan, at the International Society for Animal Genetics.