The clinical results are scheduled to be presented today during a featured session at the International Society for Anaesthetic Pharmacology meeting in San Francisco.
What does ISAP stand for?
ISAP stands for International Society for Anaesthetic Pharmacology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISAP
We have 71 other meanings of ISAP in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Shaped Arrival Processes
- Index to South African Periodicals
- Individual Student Assessment Plan
- Individual System Automation Plan
- Information Security Analysis Program
- Information System Architecture Plan
- Integrated Social Action Plan
- Integrated Systems Acquisition Project
- Intelligent Systems Applications to Power Systems (IEEE International Conference)
- Internal Substance Abuse Program
- International Society for Aviation Photography (est. 2001)
- International Society of Acrylic Painters (est. 1995)
- International STEP Automotive Project
- International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (IEICE Conference)
- Internet Self-Assessment in Pharmacology
- IP Service on Any Port (Cisco)
- International Society for Aging and Physical Activity
- International Symposium for Adapted Physical Activity
- Ingham Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition (Ingham County Health Department; Lansing, MI)
- Iowa Substance Abuse Program Directors Association, Inc. (West Des Moines, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The journal is published by the International Anesthesia Research Society and is also the official journal of The Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, The Society for Pediatric Anesthesia, The Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia, the International Society for Anaesthetic Pharmacology and the Society for Technology in Anesthesia.