International Social Science Journal, 43(3) (129), (1991, August): 495-510; and C.
What does ISSJ stand for?
ISSJ stands for International Social Science Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISSJ
- International Society for the Study of Individual Differences
- Information Security Special Interest Group (various locations)
- Information Systems Specific Interest Group
- Institute of Social Sciences, New Delhi (India)
- Inter-Switching System Interface Protocol
- International Society for Sexual and Impotence Research
- Information Sharing and School Improvement Service (UK)
- International Symposium on Scale Insect Studies
- Information Systems Society of Japan
- International Scientific Station of the Jungfraujoch (Atmospheric Observatory, Swiss Alps)
- International Social Service Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- International Summer School for Jain Studies (India)
- Institute for Speleology and Karstology (Switzerland)
- IBM Software Services for Lotus
- Index to Sumerian Secondary Literature
- Initial Spares Support List
- Integrated Services Over Specific Links
- International School São Lourenço (Portugal)
- International Sunday School Lesson (Christianity)
- Internet Solutions Services Ltd. (UK; website developers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Social Science Journal, 41(3), 457-470.