Muhammad Ali said the attempt to tie up satellite collar by Wildlife department, Global Environment Facility (GEF) and International Snow Leopard Trust provided a base to biologists to study and unfold the mysteries shrouding the life and habit of this elusive wild specie.
What does ISLT stand for?
ISLT stands for International Snow Leopard Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISLT
We have 1 other meaning of ISLT in our Acronym Attic
- Interrogator Side Lobe Suppression
- International Satellite Land Surface Climatology Project
- Isolated Site Lounge Sundry Fund
- International Society for Laser Surgery and Medicine
- International Society of Large Scale Model Railroaders
- In-Situ Life Support Processes (NASA)
- International Society of Life Settlement Professionals (Los Angeles, CA)
- International Standard for Lean Six Sigma (management consulting)
- International Space Life Sciences Working Group
- Indian Standard Light Tee Bar (steel construction)
- International Sports Leadership Training (South Africa)
- International Symposium on Lowland Technology
- Invasive Species Leadership Team (US ACE)
- Illinois State Library Talking Book and Braille Service
- I Smurfin' Love You
- I Still Love You (Internet slang)
- Integrated Services (ISDN) Line Unit
- Institut Social Lille Vauban (French: Social Institute LIlle Vauban)
- International Society for Low Vision Research and Rehabilitation
- Indian Spring Low Water (oceanography)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volunteers for the International Snow Leopard Trust (ISLT), a nonprofit conservation organization headquartered in Seattle, are sitting at tables piled high with handicrafts made by women in Mongolia and the Kyrgyz Republic.
Staff members at the Seattle, Washington head office of the International Snow Leopard Trust (ISLT) are accustomed to the uncertain half-question: "I didn't know there were snow leopards in Washington.
Woodland Park Zoo held a press conference on 24 August to announce a conservation grant that its Zoological Society is awarding to the International Snow Leopard Trust (ISLT).