Fishbein, also president of the Intestinal Transplant Association, is hosting the International Small Bowel Transplant Symposium which comes to the United States just once every four years.
What does ISBTS stand for?
ISBTS stands for International Small Bowel Transplant Symposium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Society of Beverage Technologists
- International Society of Blood Transfusion (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- International Students Badminton Tournament
- International Symposium on Broadcasting Technology
- Internationale Studenten Badminton Turnier
- Interstate Bus Terminus (Delhi)
- Iowa State Bank and Trust Company
- International Society for Biological Therapy of Cancer
- Indian Society of Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology (Kota, India)
- International Symposium of Brain Tumor Pathology
- Intermodal Steel Building Unit
- Internet Services Business Unit
- Internet Software Business Unit
- Islamic Society of Boston University
- Indiana State Board of Vocational and Technical Education (accrediting agency)
- Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research (Germany)
- I Stand Corrected
- Ian Shipton Cars (UK)
- Icing System Controller
- Idaho Speed Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Starzl Transplantation Institute, will report at the VIII International Small Bowel Transplant Symposium being held Sept.
Starzl Transplantation Institute has resulted in less rejection, infection and lowered immunosuppression in its recent patients compared to those transplanted five and 10 years ago and the center's trend toward higher patient survival rates is continuing, according to clinical results being presented by a member of the Pittsburgh team at the VIII International Small Bowel Transplant Symposium Sept.