It is an international figure skating competitions organized by the International Skating Union and medals are given to the winners of disciplines - men's singles, ladies' singles, pair skating, and ice dancing.
What does ISU stand for?
ISU stands for International Skating Union (Switzerland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISU
We have 126 other meanings of ISU in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Sensor Unit (avionics)
- Integrated Service Unit
- Integrated Sight Unit
- Integriertes Steuerungs- und Uberwachungssystem (communications profile)
- Interlocuteur Social Unique (French: Single Social Contact)
- Internal Airlift/Helicopter Slingable-Container Unit
- Internal Stability Unit
- International Salvage Union
- International School of Uganda
- International Seamen's Union
- International Space University
- International Stereoscopic Union
- International Survey Unit (PricewaterhouseCoopers; UK)
- International System Unit
- Internationale Socialisters Ungdom (Danish Political Movement)
- Internet System Update
- Investigative Services Unit
- Investigative Support Unit
- Involving Service Users (UK)
- Iowa Southern Utilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Overview of the ISU figure skating competitions International governing body: International Skating Union (ISU) Homepage: isu.
Two-time world figure skating champion Mao Asada advised the International Skating Union, was the first substitute for the event, but now only five women will compete.
THE International Skating Union has confirmed they are satisfied with the silver medal won by Chinese pair Zhang Dan and Zhang Hao in the pairs figure skating.
A friend of Gregory's mother saw a post from Petukhov on the International Skating Union site.
7 Kyodo Johnny Weir led an American 1-2 finish Sunday to win his first Grand Prix title after the men's free program at the NHK Trophy, the third competition of the International Skating Union Grand Prix Series.
A second gold medal was awarded to Canadians Jamie Sale and David Pelletier at the suggestion of the International Skating Union.
The International Skating Union (ISU) said last night it could not change the result of the pairs competition at the Winter Olympics.