Sanctioned by the International Show Car Association (ISCA -- the competitive show car world's governing body), the GM Performance Parts Show Car Series will employ a modified ISCA scoring system to award prizes to the top exhibitors in six vehicle classes: competition (race), rod, custom, truck, restored and motorcycle.
What does ISCA stand for?
ISCA stands for International Show Car Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISCA
We have 76 other meanings of ISCA in our Acronym Attic
- Interlake Sailing Class Association
- International Safe Container Act of 1977 (US)
- International Sailing Coaches Association
- International Salon of Contemporary Artists
- International Save the Children Alliance
- International Scholarly Communication Alliance
- International Scouting Collectors Association (Las Vegas, NV)
- International Sea Cadet Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- International Senior Citizens Association, Inc. (est. 1963)
- International Shark Class Association
- International Shrine Clown Association
- International Snow Camping Association
- International Society for Computers and Their Applications
- International Society of Caricature Artists (est. 1989)
- International Society of Copier Artists, Ltd
- International Speech Communication Association
- International Speedway Corporation (stock symbol)
- International Sport and Culture Association (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- International Sport Chanbara Association
- International Sports Conditioning Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
is a member of the International Show Car Association (ISCA) and its events are sanctioned by the ISCA.