Perell worked with the International Service for Human Rights in Geneva, monitoring and reporting on human rights treaty bodies and the Human Rights Council.
What does ISHR stand for?
ISHR stands for International Service for Human Rights (Switzerland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISHR
We have 13 other meanings of ISHR in our Acronym Attic
- International Sorption Heat Pump Conference (refrigeration)
- International Symposium on High Performance Computing
- International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture
- International Society for the History of Physical Education and Sport
- Idaho State Historic Preservation Office
- Iowa State Historical Preservation Office (Des Moines, IA)
- International Society of Health Psychology Research (est.1993)
- International Society for History Philosophy and Social Studies of Biology
- Institute for Human Rights (New York, NY and Geneva, Switzerland)
- International School Hannover Region (Hannover, Germany)
- International Society for Heart Research
- International Society for Human Rights
- Italian Society of Hair Restoration
- Illinois State Historical Records Advisory Board
- Iranian Syndicate of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air-Conditioning Industries (Tehran, Iran)
- Inland States Hydroplane Racing Club (Evansville, IN)
- International Society for Heart Research Chinese Section
- Indoaryan School of Human Resource Development (Jharkhand, India)
- Institute of Charted Financial Analysts of India School of Human Resource Development
- Indiana Society for Healthcare Risk Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has benefitted from training courses organized and financed by such INGOs as the International Service for Human Rights and the Internship Program and thereby raised the level of professionalism of its 23 employees.