Oz Ozturk United Nations Project on International Disaster Resilience, PricewaterhouseCoopers Dan Stoneking Director, External Affairs, FEMA Region III Ira Tannenbaum Private Sector Liaison, New York City Office of Emergency Management Moderated by: Stephanie Sanok Deputy Director & Senior Fellow, International Security Program, CSIS http://csis.
What does ISP stand for?
ISP stands for International Security Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISP
We have 685 other meanings of ISP in our Acronym Attic
- Interface Segregation Principle
- Interim Support Period
- Interim Support Program
- Interleaving Scenario Pattern
- Interlock Status Panel
- Intermediate Service Part
- International Scholars Program (various schools)
- International School of Paris (Paris, France)
- International Scientific Projects
- International Security Policy
- International Service Personnel
- International Service Program
- International Settlements Policy
- International Signaling Point
- International Society of Photogrammetry
- International Society of Postmasters
- International Software Products (various locations)
- International Specialty Products
- International Speed Post (Pakistan)
- International Standard Problem
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a past participant in the Senior Executives in National and International Security program at the John F.
According to Lowy's international security program director Rory Medcalf, who is also principal editor of the report titled Disarming Doubt: The Future of Extended Nuclear Deterrence in East Asia, the nuclear disarmament push in Asia had stalled, owing to the region's tangle of strategic mistrust.
The Christian Science Monitor quoted Stuart Gordon, researcher on the International Security Program at London-based think tank Chatham House, as saying that the Taliban could target the pipeline project.
3 UA23 Edited by Mackby (a fellow in the International Security Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, US) and Cornish (head of the International Security Programme at Chatham House, UK), this volume marks the 50-year anniversary of the 1958 Mutual Defense Agreement between Britain and the United States by examining historical, current, and future issues connected to US and British cooperation on nuclear weapons.
Townsend, director of the International Security Program at the Atlantic Council and formerly the Pentagon official in charge of European relations, said there was enthusiastic support in both the Defense Department and the State Department soon after Saakashvili took power in 2003 for integration of Georgia into NATO "as quickly as possible.
Both are senior researchers at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government, Bunn in the Managing the Atom project and Maleki in the Energy Technology Innovation project and the International Security Program.
; Richard "Dick" Bednar, head of Defense Industry Initiative (DII) on Business and Ethics; and Pierre Chao, senior fellow and director of Defense Industrial Initiatives, International Security Program, Center for Strategic and International Studies.