Students were given access to the International Security Assistance Network (I-SAN) and shown how to use the International Training Management System (I-TMS) computer program (developed at DISAM).
What does I-SAN stand for?
I-SAN stands for International Security Assistance Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
We have 16 other meanings of I-SAN in our Acronym Attic
- Infected Quarters Treated Only (veterinary medicine)
- Ischemia and Reperfusion (injury)
- Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive (gaming)
- Improved-Remotely Monitored Battlefield Sensor System
- Integrating Research Into the Teaching Environment (Stanford University)
- Information System(s)
- Instructor-To-Student (Ratio)
- Inter-Service/Agency Automated Message Processing Exchange
- International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space (est. 1990)
- Inter-State Circulation Managers' Association (newspapers; various locations)
- Important Steal Creamy Refrigerated Edibles Avoid Meltdown (Kids Next Door show)
- Interactive Self Explanation Engine
- International Conference on Semantic Systems
- Imaging-Sensing-Navigated, Kinematically Enhanced (surgical robot)
- International Symposium on Parallel Architectures, Algorithms and Networks
- Internet Spyware Prevention Act of 2004
- Incus Stapes Superstructure Replacement Prosthesis
- Indiana Students Taught Awareness and Resistance (adolescent drug-abuse prevention project; est. 1987; Indianapolis, IN)
- Integrated Secondary Teacher Education Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
This specialization course focused on using the Training Management System (TMS) and the International Security Assistance Network (ISAN).
In the SAM-IT course, the Pakistanis were given access to the International Security Assistance Network (ISAN) and shown how to access and manage their country training program using both the international version of Training Management System (TMS) software and the newly developed ISAN web.