This press release is transmitted on behalf of The International Security, Trust and Privacy Alliance
What does ISTPA stand for?
ISTPA stands for International Security, Trust and Privacy Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ISTPA in our Acronym Attic
- Institut Supérieur des Techniques de la Performance (French: Higher Institute of Technical Performance; engineering school)
- Institute for Sustainability and Technology Policy
- Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics (Russia)
- Instituto Superior de Transportes (Portugal)
- Integrated System Test Plan
- International Solar Terrestrial Physics (platform)
- International Solar-Terrestrial Program
- International Symposium on Transport Phenomena
- Internet Signaling Transport Protocol
- Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- International Save The Pun Foundation (headquartered in Canada?)
- Institut Scientifique et Technique des POches Maritimes
- Institute of Science Technology and Public Policy (Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield; IA)
- International Science and Technology Partnerships Program (Canada)
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board
- I Seem To Recall
- I Seem to Remember
- Information Security and Testing Research
- Institute for Science Training and Research
- Institute of Safety in Technology and Research (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bailey has been elected to the officer's position of treasurer for the International Security, Trust and Privacy Alliance (ISTPA).
He is also a member of the Biometric Consortium and the International Security, Trust and Privacy Alliance (ISTPA), of which he is a founding board member.