The costs on each boat vary, but will be around pounds 50 a night per person," says Paul, 56, who is employed by the charity International Sail Training Association in Gosport, Hants.
What does ISTA stand for?
ISTA stands for International Sail Training Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISTA
We have 62 other meanings of ISTA in our Acronym Attic
- Israeli Standard Time
- Istanbul, Turkey - Ataturk (Airport Code)
- Staðlaráð Íslands (Icelandic Standards)
- Incident Support Team - Advance Element
- International Workshop on Intelligent Systems Techniques for Ad Hoc and Wireless Sensor Networks
- Integrated Services Trunk and Other Tie Trunk
- Indiana State Teachers Association
- Information, Science, and Technology Agency (British Columbia)
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Target Acquisition
- International Safe Transit Association
- International Seed Testing Association
- International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty
- International Symposium on Technology and Analysis
- Independent Schools Teacher Accreditation Authority (Australia)
- Information Systems Technical Advisory Committee
- Interim Scientific and Technical Advisory Committee
- International Institute of Islamic Thought And Civilization
- International Sepaktakraw Federation
- Internationales Stadion-Fest (Berlin, Germany)
- Information Society Technologies Advisory Group (European Commission)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman for race organisers the International Sail Training Association said: "The Sophia was probably the only ship small enough to have used the canal.
The race is organised by the International Sail Training Association, which aims to promote international goodwill and camaraderie.